Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Siamese Oriental missing for 2 weeks. SO worried :0(

Discussion in 'Lost and Found Cats' started by soph4496, Mar 26, 2011.

1. soph4496

soph4496 PetForums Newbie

:(:(Hi everyone,
    My lovely boy Simba has been gone for 2 weeks now. I let him out in the garden, as usual and forgot to let him in again and when I went out panicking a couple hours later he was gone. He has done this once before in 2009 and was gone for a week. Then I was calling him on the 6th day in my backs and he answered me from across the road and he was thin and dirty and scared.
    He never leaves the garden now until 2 weeks ago and I feel so guilty. I am hardly sleeping and have put out posters, flyers through doors, rang the council to check for road accidents etc, local vets and rescue centres and nothing. Its as if he has vanished off the face of the earth.
    I just dont know what to do next? I am walking round every day and night calling him and getting no reply. There are a lot of local cats around and some people say he may have been picked up but he hates being held so I cannot see that.... Any advice much appreciated.... He is age 6yrs and is neutered.

#1 soph4496, Mar 26, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2011
  2. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

fingers crossed he returns soon,i do hope nobody has stolen him.:(

3. lymorelynn

lymorelynn UN Peacekeeper in training
    Staff Member

It sounds as if you are doing everything to find him - I do hope he comes back to you soon and that no one has taken him :(

4. Eroswoof

Eroswoof Guest

Oh not another lost puss :crying:

I am so sorry :(

I hope he comes back

*big hugs*

Em
    xx

5. slavetorobbie

slavetorobbie PetForums Member

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice