Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Shy, neutered female looking for a new home (London)

Discussion in 'Cat Rescue and Adoption' started by aehh, Apr 3, 2014.

1. aehh

aehh PetForums Newbie

Hi all,

I have recently moved into a property and found out afterwards that one of my new house-mates is allergic to cats. The last thing I want to do is rehome mine but I also think it's unfair to keep her locked in my room for the foreseeable future!

Bumble Bee is 2 and a half and one of the most affectionate cats I have met. She is however extremely shy and needs someone who is willing to be patient with her.

She is small for her age and as a result I have kept her as an indoor cat.

She has been neutered.

Please let me know if you've any questions; I really want to find her a great new home with someone who can love her as much as I do.

ui=2&ik=56134b01ec&view=att&th=1452276ffd12f73b&attid=0.2&disp=emb&realattid=ii_14522767e2dc5887&zw&atsh=1

Attached Files:

• 020.jpg
      020.jpg
      File size:
      80.9 KB
      Views:
    • 217.jpg
      217.jpg
      File size:
      52.2 KB
      Views:
  2. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

oh what a shame you have to part with her, shes gorgeous, I hope you find a loving home for her,:)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice