Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Shut Up!!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by catz4m8z, Oct 7, 2013.

1. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

Stoopid neighbours!!:mad: They are thumping and banging around in their kitchen and as its an old terrace its so loud it sounds like I have a bleedin' poltergeist in my kitchen! The dogs keep going out there and barking and looking for the intruder!!:rolleyes:
    They do this every so often so I assume they are tenderising meat or some other equally violent cookery process....but to go on this long?? Id bin whatever was taking that long to make edible!!

2. witchyone

witchyone PetForums VIP

I feel your pain. I used to live in an end terrace house and my neighbours where a nightmare. swearing, shouting, arguments, fights, police called out. Got evacuated one night because of them, that's a long story. I absolutely hated living next door to them. They wernt English so I never got any entertainment value out of their rows ;)
    Moved almost a year ago partly because of them. Its lovely I can go to bed at night now without the threat of noise and disruption. No more earplugs at night :D

3. metame

metame PetForums VIP

Hope they've shut up now!

4. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

Finally!! Clearly whoever they were bludgeoning has died so now I might get some peace and quiet!
    :D

5. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

prolly disposing of a body, chop chop chop lol

6. bearcub

bearcub PetForums VIP

That'd be more likely round here than any exotic cuisine :laugh:

7. Gertrude

Gertrude PetForums VIP

:lol: :lol: :lol:

8. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

hmm, there is a really manky chinese take away down the road.....always thought their ingredients were abit iffy..:skep:

2 birds,1 stone!!:eek:

9. bearcub

bearcub PetForums VIP

I'd keep those cats of yours in for a while at least :eek:

10. sharonbee

sharonbee PetForums VIP

Hope your neighbours have quietened down now.

When we lived in our old house which was a link detached we heard lots of banging from next door, it sounded like they were moving furniture around, if only we had done something, it turned out they were being burgled and then the burglars took off in their car after loading all the stolen things, our neighbours had gone out in one car and left the other car on the drive with the keys on their table.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice