Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Shows and Events in Hertfordshire

Discussion in 'Dog Shows and Events' started by vicki.burns, Apr 13, 2011.

1. vicki.burns

vicki.burns PetForums Senior

Hi,

I've recently joined this site as I am now the proud owner of a gorgeous Springer x Lurcher Pup, Lincoln. I'd love to take him to Charity Shows and Events as its such a good way for him to socialize with other dogs and for myself to socialize with other owners. I know to qualify for entry into most Shows I've looked at he needs to be 6 months, however I can't seem to find and Events where I could enter him in the Hertfordshire area.

Does anyone know of any up-coming Shows or Events in the Hertfordshire area in which I could enter Lincoln?

Many thanks,

Vicki

2. Chloef

Chloef PetForums Member

the only one i know of is this sunday (17 April) in Hitchin

Show Schedule

#2 Chloef, Apr 15, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2011
  3. vicki.burns

vicki.burns PetForums Senior

Thanks for your help, this is exactly what I'm looking for if only he was a little older, he only turns 6months at the end of June so I'm waiting rather impatiently!

4. Dougie bug

Dougie bug PetForums Newbie

Hi Vicky,

I run fun Fun dog shows/ have ago agility in Hertfordshire for charities
    We have a Free Fun Dog show
    Sunday 1st July Fairlands Valley Lake, Stevenage , Herts.
    There is also Have ago agility in aid of Wood green animal shelters £1
    Have a look at Dog Watch - Home and click on events posters are there for 22nd July 'Doggie Day' and 2nd September 'Dog watch Carnival' there is also Do watch at Christmas Sunday 9th December although poster is not up there yet that is an indoor event.:thumbup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice