Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Showing Pedigree's without papers can you do it?

Discussion in 'Cats Shows and Events' started by Apollo1, Jun 24, 2009.

1. Apollo1

Apollo1 PetForums Member

Hi all,

Can i just say how much i enjoy reading through this forum its brilliant, i was a facebook addict now im a petsforum addict! lol

Anyway! i have 2 BSH 4 months old 1 blue boy and a lilac girl, i have a pedigre cert for the boy but thats where it ends, the breeder i got them from convinced me i didn't need them registered with GCCF or any othe council if i was not going to show or breed. im guessing now i bought them from what you's call a BYB (see im learning everyday lol), nevertheless i love them both with absolute heart and soul and have no regrets!

is there anyway of showing them at all or even getting them registered myself! im happy not to show at all but it would be nice to show my babies that im so proud of off!

any advise on this would be fantastic!

Best wishes petforumers!!!:wink5:

2. DKDREAM

DKDREAM PetForums VIP

I think you can do now, someone will get back to you

3. Jen26

Jen26 PetForums VIP

You can show them in the household pet section, I think there is a section for pedigree HP's now, although I have never shown a cat in that section so not 100% sure.

If you can get hold of a mating certificate, you can register them yourself, but chances are mom and dad wont be registered anyway. Can I be nosy and ask what the pedigree names of mom and dad are? Pm me:)

4. lizward

lizward PetForums VIP

Yes you can show them in the pedigree pets section. Everything six months or older has to be neutered.

Liz

5. Biawhiska

Biawhiska PetForums VIP

yeah ped pet section looks fun and sometimes a bit cheaper ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice