Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Showing my pug

Discussion in 'Dog Shows and Events' started by kellybaker, Jan 7, 2009.

1. kellybaker

kellybaker PetForums Senior

Thanks guys.

I was going to put Orla into a show at Southampton but due to personal cercumstances(sp) I am not able to do this, So looking for another show to enter her into so if anyone can tell me on what is coming up that would be fab.
    #
    Thank you again.

2. bel

bel PetForums Junior

the kennel name of your pug is a good one. amanda from eastonite pugs told me about them. to get show dates look on the pug breed club website. good luck and have fun showing x

3. Jess2308

Jess2308 PetForums VIP

I have been showing pugs a few years now and have yet to see that particular breeder in the ring, i believe she just breeds dogs, she doesnt show. As far as getting advice goes, i'd always recommend speaking to someone who is actively involved in showing. Wendy and Amanda would definately be a good start. Amanda is always happy to give advice and is at most of the shows. I dont think Wendy has been at the shows recently, but dogs she has bred are doing very well and she again im sure would be more than happy to give advice. If you havent already got their contact details just let me know and i will PM them to you.

I dont know your pugs mother, or her lines, but i do know Kennedy. Stunning dog with the most perfect temperment. He was bred by Maxine Chambers and has some fantastic dogs in his pedigree, and has gone on to produce some very nice pups that are winning in the ring now.

4. Chloe Thornton

Chloe Thornton PetForums Newbie

How do u found the pugs breeding without buy from kc plz

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice