Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Show Drapes For Sale

Discussion in 'Cat Classifieds' started by raggs, Jul 21, 2009.

1. raggs

raggs PetForums VIP

I have three full sets of NEW show drapes for sale .Each set comes with inner drapes, padded floor mat. litter tray frill and a padded cat pad/pillow. outer drapes with attached frill and a pair of tie backs.The colours are Emerald satin with white detail. Champagne with antique gold detail. Silvery grey and black with cream satin detail.Sorry about the pics they dont do justise to the drapes. cost of the sets are £35 which includes postage if interested please pm me many thanks SUE

[​IMG] NOW SOLD.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] NOW SOLD

Show drapes in an antique gold colour with champagne colour detail on tie backs and cat pad/pillow
    [​IMG]

Wine taffatta outter drapes, pillow and litter tray frill with ivory satin inner drapes, padded floor cover and ivory decorative detail.
    [​IMG]

Black zebra print outter drapes with attached frill cream inner drapes zebra print padded floor cover, cream and zebra print roll pillow, tie backs and litter tray frill.
    [​IMG]

#1 raggs, Jul 21, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2009
  2. messyhearts

messyhearts PetForums VIP

Sent a PM. :)

3. messyhearts

messyhearts PetForums VIP

I must thank you for your gorgeous drapes! Very pleased. :)

4. Sue11

Sue11 PetForums Newbie

Many thanks for the show drapes. They are a lovely colour and beautifully made.

Kind Regards, Sue

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice