Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Show curtains needed

Discussion in 'Cat Classifieds' started by Ingrid25, Oct 28, 2012.

1. Ingrid25

Ingrid25 PetForums VIP

Does anyone have any that aren't too expensive? And also that are suitable for boy cats;)

2. Quinzell

Quinzell PetForums VIP

I've never had any luck finding any. To be honest, I think they are really easy to make and the prices of the ones that I do see just don't seem justified to me!

Everytime I plan to go to a show I keep saying that I'll make some curtains but just never get around to it :rolleyes:

There's these on ebay at the moment.

3. IndysMamma

IndysMamma PetForums VIP

here is a bit cheaper than some but still well made in decent quality fabrics - have seen them at shows and seemed well made.

www.cat-show-curtains.co.uk

I don't have any for sale at mo but only make luxury ones and the sets are between £60-£100 inc postage but when you consider there is £50+ of fabric plus thread, embellishments, foam, stuffing etc then there's paying for the electric, lighting, heating in the place you are working and the time it takes to make a set of drapes... the set I just sold at £60 on ebay were reduced from £90 inc P&P...

they cost over £45 in satin (on discount rolls) and I hand painted the butterfly detail on them - took 2 people 8-10 hours solid work to make them.

Before I made a set I thought they were priced ridiculously - now I realise you make them for pennies over cost - at least on the 'luxury' sets where they will last you several years if looked after as they are made in quality fabrics.

4. seajay2uk

seajay2uk PetForums Newbie

I have a nice set of luxury pink crushed velvet ones for sale they really are stunning and photos don't do them justice but will post pics later.they come with bed litter tray cover and a beautiful silver cushion
    If interested you can get me at uvgotmail@talktalk.net
    Cathy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice