Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Show-buddy in Manchester/Lancashire?

Discussion in 'Cats Shows and Events' started by Kalipha, Jul 15, 2009.

1. Kalipha

Kalipha PetForums Member

Hi there petforumers :) I'm new to this forum and found is while looking around for places to discuss showing as I will hopefully be getting an Egyptian Mau kitten at the end of September all being well.

My main problem is that I have to do everything by public transport which, given you have to be at a show by 9.30 usually to enter, is going to be an issue. I am based in Rochdale I was wondering, is there anyone out there in the Manchester/Lancashire are who would be interested in a show-buddy? I would pay more than my fair share in petrol costs, and given this would be the first time I'd shown my own cat rather than helping with someone else it would be nice to have someone around I knew before hand rather than walking into a room full of strangers feeling a bit lost and confused.

Thanks a lot, and good luck.

2. KittyLove

KittyLove PetForums Newbie

Hey there, I'm from Manchester too, unfortunatly I couldn't help you out as I don't drive and it'll be my dad taking me, but maybe I'll see you around :)
    If you have any show info please let me know.. (I've never done it before). :p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice