Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Shocked and very sad....

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by cheekyscrip, May 5, 2011.

1. cheekyscrip

cheekyscrip Pitchfork blaster

Yesterday I learnt that my friend's son died suddenly...

Bright, handsome,polite lad, studied in UK..doing very well...
    His family loved him to bits and were so proud of him...

What made him do something so, so foolish?...Died of of drug overdose when a packet he swollowed possibly to smuggle it split open in his stomach...

His parents were very loving, supportive people ..kids had everything they needed, always....

I do not know how to express how I feel for his parents and siblings....

I cannot imagine what made him do that...such good, hard working level-headed, popular kid....

Such waste of young life...
    Feel shaken....and in a way angry ....

#1 cheekyscrip, May 5, 2011
    Last edited: May 5, 2011
  2. Gratch

Gratch PetForums VIP

That's terrible :( Goes to show you drugs can affect anyone, even people we expect to be smarter about them.

RIP xxx

3. Mum2Alfie

Mum2Alfie PetForums VIP

Oh thats awful! I am so sorry. Young ones do some silly things! All in the name of that awful green stuff that is money! Have a hot, sweet tea and be there for the family hun. Thinking of you and his family at such a sad time.

4. Beagle Mafia

Beagle Mafia Guest

So sad - goes to show everyone is open to peer pressure. His parents must be devastated. :(

I will always remember the assembly where my head of sixth form told us about a student he used to have. He always felt guilty that he couldn't stop him going to a party that night. An A* student, never in trouble, very close to family. The picture was and I believe still is displayed in his office and he says it reminds him to be vigilant of what every student is up to.... although really with teh best will in the world if it's going to happen no one can stop it.

5. GiddyKipper

GiddyKipper PetForums Member

Such sad news, condolences to yourself and the family, I can't imagine what you all must be going through.
    It was the third year anniversary of my friend's death a few days ago, who died (as unfortunately so many young lads and lasses do) as the passenger of a car accident, and I despair at the sheer amount of shock and pain a sudden death like that can cause.

But I find him alive and kicking in the family he's left behind, and the family trait of his cheeky grin passed down through the latest generations of his family. I don't know where he's ended up, but I know he'll never be forgotten - and therefore, always be here :)

6. metaldog

metaldog PetForums VIP

It's such a shock isn't it?

A friend of mine passed away from a heroin overdose. No one knew he was into heroin and it came as a total shock, so I know how you must be feeling. PM me if you need to talk x

7. BeagleOesx

BeagleOesx PetForums VIP

This is so very sad and I can imagine his family are going through all sorts of emotions. Unfortunately, as much as we know anyone you can never truly know 100% what is going through their heads. People tend to think they are invincible but this is not the case.

Thoughts with everyone affected by this tragedy x

8. Cockerpoo lover

Cockerpoo lover PetForums VIP

very tragic :(

9. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

What terrible news and how awful for his family, it makes you think don't it, people you would never suspect are doing it, such a shame as to what people will do for money and to make them feel better about themselves (which it doesn't).

10. metame

metame PetForums VIP

oh no :(
    (((((hugs))))) to you and RIP to him
    thoughts with everyone involved :(
    im sorry cheeky :(

11. jetsmum

jetsmum PetForums VIP

That's really sad. My thoughts go out to his family and friends.

12. westie~ma

westie~ma ~ In my shed ~
    Staff Member

Very sad :( his poor parents must be beside themselves, awful :( :(

Sending you lots of hugs Cheeky (((( )))) xx

13. KathrynH

KathrynH Guest

That is awful and just goes to show that we do not know people as well as we thought we did.

His poor parents have to live with this for the rest of there days and it is really sad and makes you angry to think of the suffering they will now have to endure. :mad::mad:

14. Pointermum

Pointermum PetForums VIP

What a pointless waste of a good life :mad: i can understand why you feel angry (my sister recently lost her fiancé, not through any fault of his ) .

Hugs to you and his family, pm me if you want to.

15. Rolosmum

Rolosmum PetForums VIP

So sad. :(:(

16. cheekyscrip

cheekyscrip Pitchfork blaster

Thank you all...
    Our little community will really miss him..for he truly was a sweet, good kid...

I so wish the person who sold him that will be found...and charged with MURDER...

and who introduced him to drugs merits to be called murderer too...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice