Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Shes home!:D

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by rebenda, Aug 2, 2009.

1. rebenda

rebenda PetForums VIP

Well it was love at first site!! we introduced them at the rescue and they didnt bother with each other, then started cleaning themselves so we put them together in the carrier for journey home with my mum holding and keeping close eye on them, theyve been in the run for couple of hours now and shes not stopped binkying around shes sooo fast!!!

charlie cant keep up bless him lol hes humped her a bit well alot! for the dominance and licking her loads lol theyve had a lie down together and are now hopping around charlie tryna keep up with her!

shes eating the grass like shes not seen any before! lol im just tryna upload some pics of her and them playing so they will appear shortly, im in love with her never mind charlie am soo glad i picked her for him:D

so fingers crossed itl keep going well, theyr not showing the slightest bit of aggression or annoyance at each other neither seem to have it in them to fight or anything and she knows he the dominant one.

#1 rebenda, Aug 2, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2009
  2. sullivan

sullivan PetForums VIP

Ahh it all sounds like possitive she there probably love each others company so pleased its going well. My mates bunny did hump the female for a while but it soon settled .

3. rebenda

rebenda PetForums VIP

Yea he seems to be settling down bless him lol me mums out there watching them now im having sum dins and sharing all with everyone lol

4. sullivan

sullivan PetForums VIP

Ahh my dogs been running round the garden like a loon with the cat chasing each other into the bush and around the pot plants there both sound asleep now.

5. rebenda

rebenda PetForums VIP

lol awww knakerd themselves out lol

6. crofty

crofty PetForums VIP

Awwww you've made my day, after all the rubbish on here its nice to hear some brilliant news like that. Cant wait to see pics!!!!!!!!!!!! They sound like they adore eachother and are very happy bunnies :D

7. rebenda

rebenda PetForums VIP

Pictures:D

If it works....

Attached Files:

8. rebenda

rebenda PetForums VIP

some of charlie...

Attached Files:

9. Nicky09

Nicky09 PetForums VIP

Those are gorgeous rabbits. I'm glad they're getting on great.

10. emzybabe

emzybabe PetForums VIP

awwwwwwwww shes beautiful, love the stripy grey bits :) glad it went so well, hope Miffy is as excepting of a playmate when she gets one, me thinks she wont be little madam that she is.

went into pets at home today as i needed some sand from wickes next door, and the silly sales person in there was like oh she'd be fine with the female you already have....i had to walk away before i told the sales woman she was dumb...:eek:ut:

anyways so so happy charlie has a play mate :)

11. rebenda

rebenda PetForums VIP

yea i love the grey bits aswell :) some of the people in that shop! just havent any experience or knowledge and are more motivated by getting a sale then botherd about making sure theyl be ok lol, aww wot breed is miffy? when u planning on getting another? im so glad i got him a friend never seen him so livley deffinatly wot he needed

12. emzybabe

emzybabe PetForums VIP

Shes a french lop x british blue but looks like a lionhead, I was gonna wait til I moved out of the flat I'm currently renting which was gonna be about nowish but were staying until our landlords find jobs and can afford to move back in, however I've just brought a cheap wendy house and think it would be good to have a neutral territory for them both so may have a look in a few weeks if I can hold out that long.

13. rebenda

rebenda PetForums VIP

yer that be good idea as neutral territory, you'l have keep us updated and lotsof pics :D I bet shes very bonny she sounds it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice