Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

She's finally pregnant!

Discussion in 'Cat Breeding' started by Dozymoo, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Dozymoo

Dozymoo PetForums VIP

I've resisted the urge to post for ages but I think I’m safe to finally admit that Cleo is pregnant. She’s had a few unsuccessful trips to stud but it appears that the last visit to her second boy was successful! She’s 6 weeks pregnant and looking like a football. We’re expecting kittens on or around the 22nd June and I couldn’t be more excited. :thumbup:

She’s kept us guessing for ages, and I was wary of saying whether or not she was pregnant because she’s given us false alarms in the past. After her first visit to stud, she didn’t call for 5 weeks, she pinked up and she seemed to gain wait. But then almost over night she “deflated” and she started calling again. :confused: This time though, we seem to have had success. I’m hoping we’ll be able to see the kittens moving in a week or so, just to cement things in my mind! :):)

2. Milly22

Milly22 PetForums VIP

Congratulations!! I think I was also only convinced when I seen movement too, it's very stressful the lead up to the pregnancy too, ie is she? isn't she ?

Great news, will look forward to seeing the pics. :)

3. purrlover

purrlover PetForums Senior

whoo hoo .. go cleo ..go cleo... (soz im a bit excitable today !) great news im very pleased for you :thumbup:
    julie x

4. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy great news, how exciting, aww cant wait xxxxx:thumbup:..:thumbup:...:D...

5. princessa rags

princessa rags PetForums Member

congratulation....hope all goes well..my maiden queen has just come bk from stud so big fingers crossed in 65 days or so i will be on here annoucing the arrival on my first ragdolls ...:thumbup:

6. Biawhiska

Biawhiska PetForums VIP

Hi,

I'm glad to hear this :thumbup: did she make Ch in the end? not spoken to you for a while!!!

7. Dozymoo

Dozymoo PetForums VIP

Hey Biawhiska! She didn't to be honest. We got the 2 cc's but she was calling so much we decided to put shows on hold for now. There were a few shows in my area in April and May though and, if I'd known she would take so long to get pregnant, I'd have entered her. As it was, she took a few trys with the stud before any results. Clearly she enjoyed herself to much there and wanted to keep going back.

Might go back to try for Ch in a few months though :)...

8. Dozymoo

Dozymoo PetForums VIP

And the kittens are kicking like crazy. It's like a footie match in there. One week to go until her due date and I'm so excited!! x

9. purrlover

purrlover PetForums Senior

It will soon come around , I'm so pleased for you as they say its been a journey! Keep us posted all the way xx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice