UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been a proper busy bee today :)

The lino tiles were a complete nightmare, they just ripped and lifted and then they got pulled up by the buns!
So they now have laminate flooring!!! lol. I got out there early and did most of it myself, was gonna do it all, but my grandad came to help me do the wierd shaped pieces!

I also got them some new beds on Monday, from the market :) They are loving them!
They were really stroppy about being shut in the run while I did it tho, they like to be nosy, and with the dog flap shut off they couldnt come in to help!

Anyway, it needs a name. I'm thinking of The Four Seasons _____ _____, but I dunno what to put in the blank bit! My mum says the Hilton but Jax has the Hilton :p
Can anyone think of a different name, other than the 4 seasons?

Here's the piccys:

And one of the whole set up :)

*Heidi*

·
Registered
8,507 Posts
I love it :thumbup:

I hope mine dont pull up their lino

How about cambridge palace?

Mercedes cottage? Just thought it'd be nice is she was a part of it :eek:

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmm, possible :) Might have to get all the ideas together then create a poll :)

Keep them coming :)

*Heidi*

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
The shed is brilliant!!! Can't think of a name though as I am not very creative. Can give you a link to get a sign made - as I had one made for my shed. Cheap and lovely. Edit to say - how do you keep it so clean?? Wow
Jacqui

·
Registered
8,189 Posts
THIS is the place I'd go to if I ever needed a new sign: they can do it from your own photos, on aluminium plate, and cheap! Plus existing designs they can personalise.
Buy items at low prices on eBay.co.uk Shops

As to name....?
The Four Seasons Rabbitry
Four Seasons Fun House
Four Seasons Piazza (a pun on Four Seasons pizza! lol)
Bunny House alla Quatre Stagioni [sp?]
The Four Seasons Free House (like a pub sign? hung swinging like a pub sign from a bracket?)

Well that sign site should give you some ideas as you could have a pic of your buns with any wording on it as well.

PS: I don't need a sign but I can't wait til I do, I would love one from that place. And I think my mum's next birthday present will be one of the ceramic Art Nouveau ones, I showed them to her and she loved them.

Oh maybe I do need a sign... I could send them a lovely one of Merlin and have my house number put on it.......

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hmmm, I dunno with the names, lol! My mum says Bunnyham Palace, Rabbit Ritz, I don't think I want palace in the name tho, it seems a bit big headed, lol!

It was just called The Warren before.
Maybe, Four Seasons: The Warren? Or The Burrow?! Four Seasons: The Burrow?

*Heidi*

·
Registered
8,189 Posts
Bunningham Palace
Millionaire's Row
WaterShed Down (only after 9pm! :lol:)
The Honeycomb (if you ever read the above book)
Furcombe Hall (pronounced Ferkum 'All) (no, not really)

..let me think a bit more....

·
Registered
8,507 Posts

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lol, my sisters house in Canada is called the Ranch :) so my shed cant really be that!

I still hav'nt decided!

*Heidi*

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.