UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As she normally does, but today she was on her very best behaviour :)

got to training at 10am this morning, she met the other dogs and the trainer, then we sat at the side and watched the class so we could see the sort of thing they were doing. I think she'd be ok with most of it, maybe with some practice at some stuff :) We joined in at the end so the trainer could see her work and she weaved through them perfectly, and done her sit and down instantly! :D Not at all fussed by the other dogs being there :) Though she did fall in love with a DDB puppy called hooch who had turned up ready for the puppy class (he was gorgeous!)

She's been accepted into the advanced class :D we'll be starting next week :)
brushing up on the stuff for bronze and working towards silver

The we headed up to the dog park, she had a great time , met a mally pup who's on here (nushka) and lots of other breeds. Little Shih Tzu thing kept having a pop at the bigger dogs but she would have a sniff then run away! Such a wimp!

We walked into town to get the bus home, loose lead all the way, and when sitting outside the mobile cafe she was so calm we were asked if she was a service dog!

She then passed out on my feet on the bus home and is fast asleep on the sofa :001_wub:

Very pleased with my girl, lots of people commented on how calm she is for a sibe. Even the trainer at class looked surprised at her behaviour!

Anyway... here's the pics!

·
Registered
13,811 Posts
Lovely pics, she is a real stunner isn't she? Loved seeing her with the Mal little Nushka, can't you just tell a mall a mile off, little chunky monkeys they are - she's a beaut too.

Congrats on your days training, lovely when it all goes well eh? :)

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks guys :)

Really looking forward to next week when we can really join in, then we'll head up the park again before going to my stop smoking meeting :)

think tuesdays will become 'our' days :D

·
Registered
13,811 Posts
I gave up with Champix tablets Sid, the easy way ;) they can make uou feel terribly sick but I adjusted the dose and it worked a treat. You don't even think of cigarettes.

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I gave up with Champix tablets Sid, the easy way ;) they can make uou feel terribly sick but I adjusted the dose and it worked a treat. You don't even think of cigarettes.
not allowed when your preggo :( i did ask for them

i've cut down with help from patches :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.