Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

sharing emotions

Discussion in 'Cat Training and Behaviour' started by hayleyb, Jul 7, 2009.

1. hayleyb

hayleyb PetForums VIP

today is a bit of a downer day for me due to several reasons but sheldon seems as if hes in a little mood. i can see in his eyes hes not overly happy 2day. could this jst be coincidence or do you think he can pick up on my mood.

also me and oh had a little disagreement last nite and sheldon seems to be holdin a grudge against oh and totally blankin him. he he makes me feel nice tho coz i no hes my mate and theres only room for me in his little kitten heart awwwww

2. Izzie999

Izzie999 PetForums VIP

Ahh they always make us feel better don't they! even by doing daft little things that make us smile.

I am sure Sheldon is just sticking up for Mummy! the boys always do, the girls tend to side with Dad lol!

Izzie

3. hayleyb

hayleyb PetForums VIP

thats a strange thing and jst reminded me of somethin. the other day we nearly took in a female kitten till oh mam cud find her owner.
    when she came over to see how sheldon wud react she hated him so we sent her packin. but while they were here she followed oh round the flat. sheldon has never done this, and while im at work oh never sees sheldon as he sleeps in the back room till i come in he he.
    i love it lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice