Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Sex for tuition fees!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Sussexplumber, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Sussexplumber

Sussexplumber Banned

2. Gertrude

Gertrude PetForums VIP

Ooooh I say!! :eek:

Maybe if you went by the name 'SussexPlumber' in uni, they thought it better to not ask you for sex, and instead save your energy in case they needed you for burst pipes or something??
    Just maybe??? :lol:

3. Cromford

Cromford PetForums Senior

If I was still a University academic I'd suggest they streamline the supply chain by cutting out the middleman.

4. Sussexplumber

Sussexplumber Banned

Sadly I never went to uni. Just college. But no-one offered me money 4 sex! £1 can buy a lot of pot noodles!

#4 Sussexplumber, Nov 29, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2012
  5. MCWillow

MCWillow PetForums VIP

I don't care what he says, I reckon SP had a few burst pipes in his college days..... :lol:

6. Sussexplumber

Sussexplumber Banned

They used to call me SexPlumb!

7. Wobbles

Wobbles Banned

Maybe they wondered just what a 'sus sex plumber' was or did:eek: :lol:

8. Sussexplumber

Sussexplumber Banned

They werent wondering for long. SexPlumb soon came to the rescue!

9. Wobbles

Wobbles Banned

Sorry but I'd be going around singing ♫♫ Sex Plumb, Sex Plumb, Your my Sex Plumb...♫♫:lol: :lol: :lol:

LinznMilly and Rolacolacube like this.
  10. MCWillow

MCWillow PetForums VIP

You do know you deserve red pep for putting that tune and your own words in my head don't you? :mad2: :lol:

11. myshkin

myshkin PetForums VIP

This is great. We have our Janice for serious, big debate news links (and you know I love a big, serious debate, Janice!), but we also have Sus-Sex Plumber for more lighthearted, sexcetera threads...you are each other's yin and yang!

[myshkin realises that cracking open the wine when you didn't get home till ten was probably a daft idea....what the heck, it's Thursday :D]

12. MCWillow

MCWillow PetForums VIP

*MCWillow can't see anything wrong in that - especially as she doesn't work on Fridays*

:lol: :lol: :lol:

13. myshkin

myshkin PetForums VIP

Me neither...usually, except tomorrow I have to because...oh, it's too boring but involves big domestic and office (for they are one and the same) upheaval, and unexpected appointments...anyway, booger it, I work for OH and he is a very understanding employer! ;)

(Think my boss might fancy me :eek:)

14. Wobbles

Wobbles Banned

You'll be singing it all tomorrow now as you won't be able to get it out of your head:devil::lol:

15. myshkin

myshkin PetForums VIP

I won't be, because all that will be in my head is: "Arnold, Arnold, Arnold Rimmer, without him life would be much grimmer, it's Arnold, Arnold Rim - mer"

We are in a small place, your neighbours catch you unawares. I've had pets all my life and talk/sing to them a lot. How demented will I sound?

16. Space Chick

Space Chick PetForums VIP

I know of a number of students that have been working as strippers to help pay their fees, so prostitution seems the next logical choice to earn bigger bucks if you have the personality for it.

I couldn't have done it, but have nothing against those that could.

When I was a student (very long time ago :p ) I earned the money to keep me going doing bar jobs, restaurant jobs and cleaning jobs.... It wasn't glamorous, it was minimum wage, but it kept me afloat!

17. RabbitMonster

RabbitMonster Banned

Being a student these days is no fun at all :( I have £95 a month for all my food, any amenities that I need, washing, travel, everything. I eat a lot of beans on toast and I've lost about a stone in the last 6 weeks just from lack of food and walking everywhere.

Everything's so expensive these days :nonod:

18. Sussexplumber

Sussexplumber Banned

Sadly I cant think of any way to help. Wish I could! :( Seriously though, don`t you have parents? Why doesnt your bf pay for stuff?

I think there are sponsorship arrangements whereby young ladies provide chat and company to older men, in exchange for help with college fees. I think you can get boob jobs sponsored in a similar way.

#18 Sussexplumber, Nov 30, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2012
  19. RabbitMonster

RabbitMonster Banned

That's all my mom can afford to send me. I don't get a maintenance loan from student finance, I just get a tuition fee loan, and I don't get a grant. I don't have time to work cus I'm in my final year and my whole classification is riding on this year, so I really don't want to mess it up by juggling too much.

The boyfriend does pay for stuff but he budgeted wrong this semester (first years :rolleyes:) so I'm having to feed the two of us until January. Maybe things will pick up when he gets his loans and grants through next semester.

20. Sussexplumber

Sussexplumber Banned

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice