UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need some advice. We are looking at buying two kittens. I know they need a settling period but we are away for Xmas (2 weeks) . I lost my two 18 yr old cats last year so my family is badly missing feline company. Do you think it's ok to buy now or after the holiday? An idea wud be to put them in a local cattery or is that just not right straight away?

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
wait til after christmas. it's only 6 weeks away. i don't think it's really fair to get them now knowing that you've got a fortnight away coming up so soon.

use the six weeks to look for your ideal kittens and get everything sorted out, and then after christmas and your holiday you'll be all ready to welcome your little ones into your home :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes that's what we have decided. We have found two gorgeous kittens so just keeping fingers crossed they will be there in new year. It wouldn't be fair on them otherwise. X

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.