Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

seriously how dumb are some people

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by shells, Apr 10, 2011.

1. shells

shells PetForums VIP

ok i could be in the wrong with my opinion but here goes.
    i just got back from walking buster , there were a few dogs out on the feilds that we go to. One guy had 2 dogs with him off lead he had no control over his dogs one of whitch is on heat his male dog kept atacking her and pinning her at least four times that i saw he had to yank the poor thing of her, in the end he did put them on leads not that it made any diffrence as they were still snarling at each other and the male kept mounting the female. the owner was shouting at them and warning others to stay away as shes in season.
    who in there right mind would leave a bitch in season of lead in an open common where there are other dogs:eek:
    on the plus side buster walked past 2 dogs and a few cats , he stoped looked then carried on walking woohoo thats progress admitidly he was on lead but still its a step forward:D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice