Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Seriously considering starting up my own flyball team in local area

Discussion in 'Dog Agility and Flyball' started by SmokeyRabbit, Apr 3, 2011.

1. SmokeyRabbit

SmokeyRabbit PetForums Member

I did 9 months training with a team in East Sussex but things didn't work out, they said dogs got potential but his not focused enough on me to continue training with them at this current time(im not fun enough without treats), there now offering open training more without training wings and only a few in netted starters which his too advanced for, i either need to set up my own team or find another team in east sussex preferbably Hastings or st leonards that offers training using wings that offers you the help required to reach competition level (no powerpaws) and at the mo i dont drive. what do i need qualifications wise to set up my own team in my local residential area as i had been travelling 4-5miles once a week getting a lift in a car to attend training, I,ve seen some BFA jumps for £120, and i know i'll also need balls, a box,and netting as well as a location ie: Church hall or field and training wings. :001_smile:, I have friends that run dog training classes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice