UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
2 kills a week :eek: amateurs :001_tt2:

My two easily manage 2 kills each A NIGHT if the mood takes them :ihih:

But I would certainly guess that the death toll THAT I KNOW ABOUT is about 5 each a week judging by the entrails or corpses I find ;)

Honestly, the cats quoted on that tale are rubbish :lol:

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Gali saw the government want victims to choose punishments........

and is desperately hoping this wont extend to dragonflies..............:eek:ut:

(its her biggest prey, newton is a moth fiend)

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Harry has just come to bed with a mouse :eek: still alive and it escaped his capture and ran behind my chest of drawers :eek:

Now I'm not going to be able to go for a pee all night :rolleyes:

·
Dad to Puss Puss and Shadow
4,844 Posts
This afternoon/evening we called Shadow to come in, but he didn`t show so I looked over next doors fence and there he is having fun throwing this mouse up in the air and jumping up to catch it. He really was enjoying himself the little b***ard :devil:
So there you are another kill :eek:
He did come in 2 hours later :rolleyes:

·
Registered
795 Posts
My Cookie has just stupidly brought in a live mouse and has been chasing it around my dinning room. Why she does this I don't know as Jessie and Georgie woke up from sleeping on the cat tree to join in. The poor mouse managed to our smart them all for about 15 mins I was quite impressed and wanted to save it but too fast for me. Georgie finally caught it and I quickly opened the back door.

Cookie was not happy and I ended up giving her my nice ham from the fridge. Her own silly fault though.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.