Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

sensitive tummy treats

Discussion in 'Cat Health and Nutrition' started by Seb_the_Siamese, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Seb_the_Siamese

Seb_the_Siamese PetForums Junior

Hi everyone, hope you're doing well.
    Was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for treats that agree well with cats with sensitive tums? Seb is now eating v well on raw and I'm looking to try out some treats again with him... he seems to really (REALLY) like those ones that come in those tubes kinda like those yoghurt sticks (previously we have used Lick-e-lix, which I found in ASDA but I don't think it did too well with his tum). Thanks!

2. lorilu

lorilu PetForums VIP

I wouldn't give him anything but freeze dried pure proteins. I don't know what the brands are in the UK.

For an example this is the brand I use (in the US): https://smile.amazon.com/Whole-Life...qid=1591705265&sprefix=whole+l,aps,584&sr=8-2

They come in various proteins. I don't use treats much, just for an occasional "chase the meat" game, or crush one up to dust on a meal if cat needs incentive.

Congratulations on the raw diet!

Seb_the_Siamese likes this.
  3. Tigermoon

Tigermoon PetForums VIP

I'd go for something in the natural range of treats, such as freeze dried (Cosma or Thrive) or high meat content (Natures Menu).

Seb_the_Siamese and chillminx like this.
  4. Seb_the_Siamese

Seb_the_Siamese PetForums Junior

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice