Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

SELLING: Dog Desktop Background

Discussion in 'Dog Photo Galleries' started by NoWoodsJustTrees, Jul 31, 2009.

1. NoWoodsJustTrees

NoWoodsJustTrees PetForums Junior

Hello fellow doggy lovers, I've been thinking of a new way to show you love your dogs, and finally, I have an idea.
    I have came up with making Dog Desktop Wallpapers to put on your computer!

]If you'd like to look, please click this link http://i26.tinypic.com/nl3fjs.png.

I'm selling these, but personalized to your doggy, including pictures of your special friend, along with it's name! Just for £2.00!

If you'd like one, just PM me, and I will request for you to send me the screen resoloution of your monitor (see below), name of your dog(s), the pictures, and anything else that you would like on it. (e.g, colour of name, size of name ect...)

RESOLOUTION OF MONITOR: To find out this, just go on What is my screen resolution, and send me what it says.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope that you are interested. Be sure to message me if you have any queries at all. The finished product shall be sent to you as soon as possible, via PM, e-mail, and I shall also keep a backlog, incase you lose the image!

HOW I SET IT AS MY WALLPAPER: You simply right click the image, and click on 'Set As Desktop Background', or if you have the image, right click on your desktop, click 'Personalize', select 'Desktop Background', then find the image and select it.

Yet again, any questions, please submit to be through personal message. Who knows, maybe I'll knock a bit off. :)

Thanks once again!
    ~ NoWoodsJustTrees.
    :love:

* Need any other doggy graphics? PM me!

ANY QUESTIONS? E MAIL ME! - BenjaminTaylor_@hotmail.co.uk

2. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Sorry, I've made my own collage of my dog which I'm using as a wallpaper :)

3. NoWoodsJustTrees

NoWoodsJustTrees PetForums Junior

That's fine. :)

4. davehyde

davehyde Banned

they are too easy to make yourself rather than pay money, but good luck.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice