Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

SELLING: Cat Desktop Background

Discussion in 'Cat Classifieds' started by NoWoodsJustTrees, Jul 31, 2009.

1. NoWoodsJustTrees

NoWoodsJustTrees PetForums Junior

Hello fellow Cat lovers, I've been thinking of a new way to show you love your cats, and finally, I have an idea.
    I have came up with making Cat Desktop Wallpapers to put on your computer!

If you'd like to look, please click this link http://i26.tinypic.com/nl3fjs.png. (THIS ISN'T A CAT WALLPAPER, THIS IS A WALLPAPER WHICH IS THE LAYOUT!)

I'm selling these, but personalized to your cat, including pictures of your special friend, along with it's name! Just for £2.00!

If you'd like one, just PM me, and I will request for you to send me the screen resoloution of your monitor (see below), name of your cat(s), the pictures, and anything else that you would like on it. (e.g, colour of name, size of name ect...)

RESOLOUTION OF MONITOR: To find out this, just go on What is my screen resolution, and send me what it says.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope that you are interested. Be sure to message me if you have any queries at all. The finished product shall be sent to you as soon as possible, via PM, e-mail, and I shall also keep a backlog, incase you lose the image!

HOW I SET IT AS MY WALLPAPER: You simply right click the image, and click on 'Set As Desktop Background', or if you have the image, right click on your desktop, click 'Personalize', select 'Desktop Background', then find the image and select it.

Yet again, any questions, please submit to be through personal message. Who knows, maybe I'll knock a bit off. :)

Thanks once again!
    ~ NoWoodsJustTrees.
    :love:

* Need any other cat graphics? PM me!

ANY QUESTIONS? E-MAIL ME ON - BenjaminTaylor_@hotmail.co.uk

2. AnnC

AnnC PetForums Member

So whats different to this than finding a pic on the internet or your own pics and setting as background?
    Why should I need to buy your photo's? :confused:

3. Dingle

Dingle PetForums VIP

Was thinking exactly the same... if you want a pet as your desk top then why not just take plenty of pic's of your pet & create your own...:rolleyes:

4. impulce

impulce PetForums Member

I think the point is that he/she is offering to spend the time collating the photos in an attractive way, adding nice text etc to make it look nice, and making sure it is the right size for your desktop. Most pictures set as a background will just be stretched and look awful, or be centred and have no detail around them.

Alot of people wont have the knowledge or desire to spend the time turning pictures into a nice desktop, and i think its quite a nice idea for a couple of quid to create a personalised wallpaper.

5. flufffluff39

flufffluff39 PetForums VIP

I change my pic every week and its always one I have taken. Why buy one???

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice