Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Selkirk rex X persian and BSH -introducing

Discussion in 'Cat Training and Behaviour' started by BundysMum, May 19, 2017.

1. BundysMum

BundysMum PetForums Junior

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has a Selkirk rex x Persian? We've just re-homed one and are in the process of introducing her to our male BSH.
    I've researched behaviour traits etc for the Selkirk rex x Persian but was still hoping other owners could give me some more personalised breed info. Compared to our 6year old BSH who is very subdued and somewhat of a gentle giant, she is very confident,active and interested in EVERYTHING.
    We've been keeping her in the spare room and scent swapping, and yesterday we began letting her out to have a free run of the place with him whilst we're in - she goes back in the spare room at night. There's been the odd hiss, and he is much more wary than her despite being twice her size. Overall though so far we've had no problem's despite having had her only a week.
    I've looked at threads on here to do with introducing cats and very looked elsewhere online, but was hoping for some more breed specific information.
    Selkirk rex x Persian female is 2
    BSH male is 6
    Both neutered.

Thanksx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice