Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Selfish Yoshi!

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by clareuk, Oct 5, 2013.

1. clareuk

clareuk PetForums Member

Yoshi has just had us in stitches, she's a little madam! They all play with this dangling toy and Yoshi has started walking away with it carrying it in her mouth I have to let go of the handle and she drags it under the couch and does the loudest growl if the other kittens go near it. I think someone needs to learn to share. I think I've got a diva on my hands!

2. londongal796

londongal796 PetForums Senior

Sounds like Emily!!! And the way she runs with her head held high and her tail upright, prancing along, is soooooooooo precious!!!! Gets me in stitches every time too!!

3. clareuk

clareuk PetForums Member

It's so funny isn't it! Yoshi is so cute and cuddly and purrs alot so it just really makes me laugh to see this little naughty side. She's only 7 weeks so its comical seeing these little tiny legs running off under the couch with this handle trailing behind her.

4. muffin789

muffin789 PetForums Senior

Libby and Pudds are the same! They both carry Da Bird off like dogs carrying bones and it does make me giggle! Pudds did it when she was an only cat too - have a funny video of her somewhere; will try to find it :)

5. clareuk

clareuk PetForums Member

Oh yes, please try and find it. I've got a video on my partners phone of her doing it I think so ill try and upload it soon as.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice