UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry but im sat here feeling very sorry for myself.
i had back ache yesterday and this morning, got to work and so wish i hadnt coughed :( the pain that wrenched through my back and hips was horrendous. i managed to throw my arms out against the walls coz i was about to pitch face first off the step i was on as my legs buckled.

spent the rest of my shift mincing round trying to serve customers. got told off by the boss for going in if my back was that bad (which it wasnt till i coughed) now sat on the sofa waiting for hubby to go get pizza for tea feeling very sore, i was so looking forward to going dancing tonight too :(

·
Still missing my boys
42,308 Posts
Horrid pain isn't it back pain? :(

Hope yours clears quite quickly.

Keep shuffling around the house, walking is supposed to be good at easing it :)

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i've done that :lol: not peed but i've coughed and farted at the same time, is a rather strange experience :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
7,112 Posts
Believe me, you have my sympathies

Im having probs at the mo, but think mines down to disc/nerve problems, so for me, either standing still or lying down (and that includes sleeping and whatnot!) is my hell

Try tiger balm of you've got it in your first aid kit.

Other than that a hot bottle or wheattie bag

·
Registered
8,287 Posts
Poor you.

Like said already, and I know how horrible it is, try painkillers and heat - hot water bottle or something like deep heat if you don't mind the smell. Keep moving a little so it doesn't seize up totally, and keep wrapped up in the cold weather to avoid chilling it. If you are lucky enough to have a heated car seat, use it.

Last year, I set off for the car, picked up my bag, the old back went into a spasm, and I arrived at work crippled. I sat bolt upright for much of the day, and had to hold on to the wall when walking along.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.