Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

seen someone kick & punch their dog this morming :(

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Jugsmalone, Jan 21, 2012.

1. Jugsmalone

Jugsmalone PetForums VIP

Me and OH took our boys out this morning. When we got to the bottom of the field, a guy was coming on with his dog. He held back so called the boys back and put them on leads. I said to OH that's a lovely dog but he could do with lead training as he was really pulling this guy.

Anyway, we walked to the middle of the field and the guy continued at the bottom of the field to the exit. An old lady was coming onto the field with her dog and his dog was trying to get close to the other dog. The guys dog was just excited but becsuse he couldn't control his big dog, he proceeded to kick and punch his dog :mad5::mad5::mad5:

I said to the OH I want to go over there and punch and kick him, see how he likes if. OH said leave it.

I know the estate where this guy lives but not sure what house he lives at. :( I'm going to find out and report him the b******

2. emmar

emmar PetForums Senior

:mad: :mad: :mad: this makes my blood boil , poor dog ...i hope you find out where he lives

3. delca1

delca1 PetForums VIP

:mad:

People are so cruel.

4. Dober

Dober PetForums VIP

Definitely report him :( Some people....

5. ginge2804

ginge2804 PetForums VIP

What a horrible man!!
    Hope you find out where he lives and report him :)

6. kezza30

kezza30 PetForums Junior

What a cruel owner:mad: I'd definatly be trying to find out where he lives and report him even if I had to follow him:mad:

7. cbrookman

cbrookman PetForums VIP

Yes I've seen this sort of thing a lot round where I live, especially from young blokes who have packs of working lurcher and terrier type dogs:( Trouble is they expect the dogs to know how to behave without any training and then when the dog misbehaves their only answer is violence. I think they are just too lazy to spend time training or perhaps it is not seen as manly to be seen training a dog :confused: as it is quicker to give their dogs a good kicking. Saw a man a few weeks ago with 2 beautiful young Weimeraners, as I was driving past him I commented about how beautiful they were only to see him stopping and slapping both of them several times because they were pulling on the lead:mad:

8. I also have witness someone hurting their dog and it made me cry. It was a young staffy and the owner was shouting at her to come back as she was just running all over the place up to each and every dog in the park excitedly. He eventually got hold of her and started wacking her lots of times with a chain lead for running away and not coming back to him. Someone I was talking to at the time rushed across the field and punched him in the face. others on the field recored it all on their phone by the looks of things. And a young lad about 15 said he was going to get his mum to take it to the police as evidence. I can't help worrying the wrong person is going to or has got in trouble:mad:

I'll never understand why people get pets to just abuse them. Makes me sick.

9. kezza30

kezza30 PetForums Junior

I don't normally condone violence as the right thing to do but I will for that guy, well done someone made him know how that poor girl feels:mad: I hope something was done about him from the evidence:mad:

How hard is it to research how to properly train the dog and work with it to be a well behaved dog:rolleyes: Every single second I am on my laptop I have been researching training, house breaking and everything else i'll need to know for hours a day, I don't even sleep till 2-3am as i'm so engrossed in learning everything before I get my puppy. It's not that hard and well it does take time to read if your me learning 6-8 hours a day:D

Dober likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice