Seeking Kaspurgold/Elan/Mallowdale bloodline info!

Discussion in 'Gundogs & Gundog Training' started by scottch97, Nov 1, 2017.

1. scottch97

scottch97 PetForums Newbie

Hi!

I currently have a 14 year old cocker spaniel bitch (Kaspurgold Finch) out of Flyaway Kess and Woodheale Goldeneye. She was bred in the Yeovil, Somerset area and has Mallowdale Rackatear & Elan Penelope grandparents, and various Maesydderwen ancestors.

She is a litter mate of Kaspurgold Linnet.

I am currently trying to track down her siblings and any close relatives she may have, just to find out what happened to them and how they turned out. We purchased her from her first owner (not breeder) when she was about 9mths old, and so we don't have any information about her as a puppy. It would be nice to have pictures of her and her siblings, parents etc and to find out more about her early life, as well as the longevity and health of her relatives.

This is purely a personal investigation and entirely myself and my family just being nosy, but it would be nice to find out more information about our girl. I did once have a document with more information about her family, including pictures and details of a stud-dog nephew (out of Linnet, I believe), but said document was lost when my computer was wiped, which is devastating.

Thanks for any info you can provide!

- Scott, and Ginger

Attached Files:

2. Emre Alkan

Emre Alkan Banned

cool:D

scottch97 likes this.
  3. vee89

vee89 PetForums Newbie

Have you tried mykc? If you search on there you can find the pedigree and progeny of all kc registered dogs. I noticed her sisters both had litters and none of her brothers. I also noticed her name is actually Kaspurgold Gold Finch.
    Hope that helps!

scottch97 likes this.
  4. scottch97

scottch97 PetForums Newbie

I hadn't, no. I knew her sister Linnet had pups, but wasn't aware of other sisters she had!

Getting the pedigree name right would be a good start, too. :Joyful Thanks for pointing that out! It's been a long time since I've seen her certificate, haha.