Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Seeing double

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by imfloppy, Aug 18, 2009.

1. imfloppy

imfloppy PetForums Newbie

Well we went to collect our new boy Henry on Saturday and were soooooooooo excited. Our first cat and we chosen a blue BSH. My husband was quite that one kitten was quite enough for us. we were very undecided between Henry and his brother Al. After much uming and arghing we really couldn't decide who to take home. So to get to the point we got them both!!! :eek:hmy:
    Wow they are amazing they have played and chased and run rings around the house since they first came in.
    We did have a little moment on Sunday when they both vanished. Although i know they were in the house somewhere i never imagined quite where.
    When the house was totally silent i could her a tiny scratching from behind the piano. (which by the way is flat against a wall) I look down the back under and around to no avail :eek:. It was only when i pulled it out i found them inside the piano. What a relief. They are now both wearing bells need i say more. :001_tt2:

Attached Files:

Dozymoo likes this.
  2. MADCAT

MADCAT PetForums VIP

Good choice getting 2, they are beautiful, looking forward to seeing more pictures of them, i really like british blues.xxx

3. Dozymoo

Dozymoo PetForums VIP

They are a stunning pair of little boys! Congratulations on joining the BSH family! xx

4. bimbleweb

bimbleweb PetForums Member

They are both very handsome chaps! 2 is always better than one in regard to kittens, much more entertainment for you and them :D

Excellent breed choice btw! x

5. little_miss_kitty

little_miss_kitty PetForums Senior

They are beautiful :001_wub: (but then British Blues are my fav cats so I'm a little bias..hence why I have two aswell :) )

6. Scoob

Scoob PetForums Member

Oh they are absolutely gorgeous, and I think I would have been exactly the same....it would have been heartbreaking to leave one behind!!

My Baxter is half British Blue and half Ragdoll and he has the same cute face and grey nose....i love their grey noses!!!

Attached Files:

7. badbudgie

badbudgie PetForums Member

Best decision getting two, you would have ended up wanting a play mate and this way you don't have the hassle of introducing a new kitty.

8. kittykat

kittykat PetForums VIP

All I can say is .....

:001_wub: :001_wub: :001_wub: :001_wub:

9. suzy93074

suzy93074 PetForums VIP

Wow they are Gorgeous!!!! look forward to hearing all their cheeky little stories!:D:Dxxx

10. Shelley Cat Lover

Shelley Cat Lover PetForums Member

They are gorgeous little guys! :D

But I am biased :D I'll have to sort out some more pics of Mr B to put on here, he's similarly naughty, he tried swimming with my turtles this evening :)

11. MySugar

MySugar PetForums Senior

I want I want I want your fur babies! They are stunning! They will give you so many laughs no doubt. Congrats on your new additions :)

12. Faerie Queene

Faerie Queene PetForums Member

Henry and Al are gorgeous.:p
    When my youngsters were kittens, they got into the back of our piano and wouldn't come out. We played 'Middle C' and out they came!

13. jane dececio

jane dececio Guest

They look adorable. I have british blue girl (Bella) and british cream colourpoint boy (Theo) both 5 months and so glad I got two to play together. Hope you have loads of fun.

14. aella851

aella851 PetForums Junior

they are lovely, love the colour of them, nice breed too :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice