Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

See you all soon

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Freyja, Jun 24, 2010.

1. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

Just popped in quickly to say see you at the weekend. OH wants to come back for the England match on sunday so we should be back some time then. We will be leaving to g to pick up Willow soon:thumbup::thumbup:

I am taking the laptop with us so I may be able to get on here whilst at my friends . She's just changed internet provider and it is a bit intermitent at the moment.

2. Beebuks

Beebuks PetForums Member

Have fun - enjoy your break in a very sunny Norfolk. But most of all enjoy getting Willow!!!

3. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

Have a lovely few days - bet you are so excited to be bringing Willow home :)
    I'm looking forward to plenty of pictures of him with his new brothers and sisters :D

4. lifeizsweet

lifeizsweet PetForums VIP

Have fun! Looking forward to pics of Willow!

5. sarybeagle

sarybeagle PetForums VIP

Have a lovely time and can't wait to see willow xx

6. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

Well we arrived safely yesterday. It took us just under 5 hours to get here as we had to stop off as the twins were both sick in the car.

Willow is every bit as cute as his baby photos promised. Photos will follow when we get home as I can only get on here on my phone as basically my friends internet is crap:rolleyes: and the connection keeps going down. I am on my phone at the moment.

It is a bit sad as we are all remonissing about William and what he got up to. The twins are loving it they saw a horse for the first time yesterday we went to the esturay for a walk yesterday they were scared of the big water. We have discovered a delicay for horse poo:arf:. We will take them to the beach later hopefully.

Photos when we get home which will now be monday( don't tell Ben he doesn't know yet) as we are going to a lurcher show on sunday so OH can watch the photoball in peace.

7. bird

bird PetForums VIP

Sounds like you're having a lovely time. Look forward to the pics. :D

8. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

cant wait to see pictures of Willow.:)

9. Fleur

Sounds like you are havinfg a great time, with lots to keep people and dogs busy.

Must of been nice to chat about your William :) if a little sad.
    Really looking forward to pics of Willow :thumbup:

10. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

We will be leaving Great Yarmouth at around lunch time so will be home some time this evening.

We had a good day at the show yesterday my friends lurchers all did well and the twins both managed to win a first place. Amber winning best pedigree sighthound and Simba best pet sighthound. They also won 3rd place family group with their half brother Danny.

11. Fleur

Congratulations of your show sucess :thumbup:
    Have a good trip home.
    Glad you've had a lovely holiday.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice