Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Seal point / blue tabby with white point

Discussion in 'Cat Breeding' started by Pat Dale, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Pat Dale

Pat Dale PetForums Newbie

hi, I wondered if anyone could tell me what kittens may be expected from this mating? I am on a waiting list for a breeder and the mating is stud seal point and queen blue tabby with white point. I don't want to ask the breeder as I'm worried it will give the wrong impression - I know type / health tests and temperament are more important and I didn't choose the breeder for a specific colour, I don't mind, I'm just curious! And to prepare for what I may be choosing! Thank you in advance!

2. OrientalSlave

OrientalSlave Shunra Oriental Cats

It's hard to say without knowing more. To be honest if you aren't happy asking the breeder I wonder if you should be buying from her.

What breed, and I hope 1 that they will be registered and 2 you won't be paying a deposit until you visit.

3. Pat Dale

Pat Dale PetForums Newbie

Hi,

I'm very happy with the breeder, all kittens are registered gccf non active and both parents are health tested. It's ragdolls. I've seen the breeder and cats a lot at cat shows. I didn't want to ask because I don't want to give the wrong impression and appear shallow and that all I care about is colour.

4. spotty cats

spotty cats PetForums VIP

many people have colour preferences (even in moggies), there is nothing wrong with asking the breeder what's possible from the pairing.

She will know if the sire carries dilute, if they both carry chocolate.

QOTN likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice