Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Seal colourpoint Raggie wanted

Discussion in 'Cat Classifieds' started by Stephny691, Nov 16, 2007.

1. Stephny691

Stephny691 PetForums Senior

Originally I wanted just your bog standard tabby cat. But I've always wanted a Raggie and since I couldn't find any tabbies anywhere. I've decided to take the financial plunge and get a Ragdoll. I was going to view one on Saturday but it's fallen through, and I'm wondering if any of you know where there are kittens avaiable at the moment. I'm looking for a seal colourpoint girl in particular, I'm willing to travel. (Travelled nearly 350miles return trip for my dog lol). I have one moggy at the minute he is a 16wkold male. He's incredibly friendly but he gets lonely when I have to go to uni.
    Many thanks, Steph.

2. dh.dti

dh.dti Guest

good luck with the search

3. Tweedle Dee

Tweedle Dee PetForums Member

I have 3 raggies and they are fantastic, mine follow me everywhere (even to the loo!!), they are really social cats and are fantastic with kids and other pets (if you have some?)

Have a look on the The British Ragdoll Cat Club website for a list of kittens available and also breeders in your area, they may well have a litter up and coming.

Also check out Welcome to the UKRCC , its a rescue and they often have Raggies needing forever homes..also lots of good advice to prepare you for being 'owned' by a Raggie LOL!!: , its a really friendly forum too :)

Also a lot of ads on Preloved | UK free ads - buy and sell with local classifieds , just be aware of unregistered litters where the kittens may not be as well bred as some others.

Good luck in your search

HTH Ang x

4. ChinaBlue

ChinaBlue PetForums VIP

5. may

may PetForums VIP

6. Stephny691

Stephny691 PetForums Senior

Thank you all for your replies! I keep meaning to update this. I found a seal colourpoint torty girl. I got her from Hazel at Hazelsdolls. And she is fantastic! Beautiful temperament. Everything I could have hoped for really.
    Thanks for all the tips, especially the Ragdolls that need rehoming. My mom has fallen in love with Freija (my raggie) and I think she's going to try and coerce my dad into getting one or two or seven. And the rehoming might be more suitable than for them than getting kittens.
    Thank you again!
    X

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice