Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Scuse me please

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Smarty Pants, Jul 13, 2009.

1. Smarty Pants

Smarty Pants Guest

Can someone tell me more about these red and green squares at the bottom of my page please i have two green ones and some nice things said but there is one red on and it says not very nice what is this all about have i done something wrong.
    ruby

2. Smarty Pants

Smarty Pants Guest

To the dkdream lady thank you very much i dont know you but i like you too.
    but why did the mypets mush say otherwise please,

3. Smarty Pants

Smarty Pants Guest

well dont no one know the answer to my question? thought you all knew a lot that was why i joined here.

4. Mese

Mese PetForums VIP

I only see one green square hun , no red one ... I dont understand them myself really but im sure a Mod or someone who knows more than I do will be along to answer you as soon as they can :)

5. Smarty Pants

Smarty Pants Guest

Hey thanks mez you're sound. where do i find these mods and when do they come.
    Ruby

6. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

It's called rep. Green squares are good rep, red squares are bad rep :)

You need 100 rep points to get a green blob (it's opposite your username underneath how many posts you've made etc.)

Two of the most regular mods are Vixie and Tashi. It's a bit late for them to be online now but you can send them a pm.

7. FREE SPIRIT

FREE SPIRIT PetForums VIP

Rep is something you give or receive if you like a persons post/comment:

To give rep:
    Click on the 'scales' icon in the top right hand side of a post above users location (next to red triangle). Once you have clicked on the 'scales' a box will come up for you to give rep with.

To view/check your rep:
    Go to 'edit profile' on the top left hand side of this page on the dark green bar. Once there, look to your right...you will see your rep there. Red rep is the bad rep. Hope this helps. :D
    Sometimes people also refer to them as blobs.

8. Smarty Pants

Smarty Pants Guest

Thank you you ladies I shall ask a mod to give rep to you for helping me work this out some people have given me some but one person called my pets has give me some bad rep I shall ask the mods to give then some red per too.
    ruby

9. FREE SPIRIT

FREE SPIRIT PetForums VIP

It's not the mods who give out the rep....it's us and you the members. ;)

10. Smarty Pants

Smarty Pants Guest

OK lady i'll try and give you some and the other lady who helped me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice