Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Scum

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by rona, Jun 9, 2010.

1. JANICE199

JANICE199 PetForums VIP

2. GoldenShadow

GoldenShadow PetForums VIP

Agree with Jan. That bastard shouldn't even be allowed access to newspapers let alone able to get photos out of them and hang on to them like this.

3. Cleo38

Cleo38 PetForums VIP

Probably against his 'human rights' to deny him pictures of that poor girl.

And to talk of parole????? :mad:

4. Savahl

Savahl Guest

That poor girls parents :( It must be heart wrenching what they have already gone through, let alone have to deal with this now too, years later!

#5 Savahl, Jun 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2010
  5. LostGirl

LostGirl PetForums VIP

totally agree with Janice

hes scum, should never be allowed out, this is why i think there needs to be a huge shake up of jails "humand rights" shouldnt even be a question in jail take a life you loose your rights!

6. Zaros

Zaros Pet Forums, P/resident Evil

This doesn't really surprise me to be honest. Prisons are now places of access for those little things that you crave in life, and for the right price, through the right contacts, I don't suppose there's much you can't get hold of. Most of the PO's are probably on the take because they will see a way to exploit demand.
    Sex offenders should be chemically castrated and failing that they should be blinded then scourged! Dirty 845T4RD5! :mad:

thedogsmother likes this.
  7. GillyR

GillyR PetForums VIP

Crazy ..... pedos can NEVER be rehabilated, just impossible.
    These are devients.......and lets be honest, you kill a child....you are in fact denying any rights to your own human rights.

Take a life of a innocent in such a appalling evil way, then you have no rights to a life of your own.

It is evil.....pure and simple.

8. Cleo38

Cleo38 PetForums VIP

Just heard on the radio that he's had his sentance reduced. I know it's still 40yrs he has to serve but how can a reduction be justified... why doesn't life actually mean just that for such awful crimes?

9. michaelasi

michaelasi PetForums VIP

one of the things I would do to this ' human ' as a judge is to order the immediate castration . in this way the possibility of even thinking of what he would do in his cell with that pic is reduced to 0 .

but yeah as somebody said ' IT IS AGAINST THE HUMAN RIGHTS OF THIS SORT OF PEOPLE '

10. rona

rona Guest

:mad: Unbelievable :(

Sara and Michael Payne must be gutted

11. RockRomantic

RockRomantic Gobsh!te

12. Zayna

Zayna PetForums VIP

Those poor parents... that evil bloke should have been put down for doing what he did. I just cant imagine the anger they must feel at finding this out:mad:

13. willa

willa PetForums VIP

What's really upset me & ****** me off is that he's got 10yrs off his jail sentance

40 yrs is NOT long enough :mad: Life should mean LIFE :mad: That really annoys me about this Country :mad: they call a life sentance 30yrs :mad:

14. haeveymolly

haeveymolly PetForums VIP

What must it cost for this to have gone to the hight court, he gets legal aid, sickening as if these parents havnt gone through enough.

15. JANICE199

JANICE199 PetForums VIP

He and the likes of him should be shot once proven guilty beyond any doubt.Think of the money this country would save.:mad:

16. Zaros

Zaros Pet Forums, P/resident Evil

It appears to be a disturbing fact of life that the only way you are entitled to your rights is by being on the wrong side of the law!
    I suppose some offer of comfort may be found in the fact that it's very doubtful he will leave prison alive.

17. rona

rona Guest

It's been reduced by 10 years, the same as the time that he has already served. :(
    It's been reduced by more time than that little girl spent on this world :mad:
    Can he appeal again in another 10 years?

18. willa

willa PetForums VIP

Why on earth in this country does life not mean life ? :confused::mad::mad::mad:

19. haeveymolly

haeveymolly PetForums VIP

Very true, does make you wonder though . . . . . Human rights:cursing::cursing:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice