Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Scott @ Thedogfoodcompany

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by Emmastace, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Emmastace

Emmastace PetForums VIP

Hi all

When people have been talking about the lovely Scott, and how busy he is, they have mentioned the best way of getting hold of him and I can't remember whether they said Phone or email is better.
    Can someone let me know please.

2. LexiLou2

LexiLou2 PetForums VIP

I think someone said phone, but you may have to try him a few times as he tends to be out delivering.

3. Emmastace

Emmastace PetForums VIP

Thank you x

4. Souris

Souris PetForums Senior

I managed to get hold of him on his mobile just, he's in the car, but he's happy to take phone calls. :)

Nothing on the home phone, but try his mobile (it's listed on the website).

5. Emmastace

Emmastace PetForums VIP

Thats two votes for the phone :lol:

I have spoken to him on the mobile a couple of times and sent an order by email a week or so ago but haven't had a confirmation of when he will deliver yet. Didn't know whether to contact to check he got the order and if so which way was best.

6. MarKalAm

MarKalAm PetForums Senior

I always email my orders over and I do it well before I run out so as to give plenty of time for a reply. ;)

I've only ever phoned/texted if I've had a problem, but always managed to get hold of him either way.

7. babycham2002

babycham2002 PetForums VIP

Really cheeky but if you do manage to get hold of him could you ask if he would deliver to gillingham in kent?:001_smile:
    I am still trying him every day on the mobile as well :)

8. Emmastace

Emmastace PetForums VIP

:lol:OK...in conversation with him I know he does Slough, a Sussex run and he is fitting me in on the way back from Basingstoke. I assume he would do Kent on another route that goes the other way round the M25 from the one that goes near me. Although if you are Gillingham the Sussex run might be OK. Should have looked at a map before saying all that ......:rolleyes::

Have looked at a map and my geography is s**t. I was right with the other way round the M25 thing :lol: :lol: :lol:

#8 Emmastace, Mar 28, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2011
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice