Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

School Reports

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Beagle Mafia, Apr 25, 2011.

1. Beagle Mafia

Beagle Mafia Guest

Been searching high and low today for a few things. Firstly my Guiders pre-warrant and warrant card no idea where that got to :rolleyes:

Another item that will become obvious on our camping trip ;) :D

And finally some dog show stuff. Did I find any of it? no :(

But I found my school reports from secondary school :D

I had a real laugh reading through them and thought it would be interesting to hear what your reports said?

I will share mine just not yet :eek: :D

2. smudgiesmummy

smudgiesmummy PetForums VIP

lol ive got mine under my desk

3. bexy1989

bexy1989 PetForums VIP

Mine were all really good :D

i was nice and quiet and got on with my work :D

shame it never showed when it came to exams :rolleyes:

4. jon bda

jon bda Guest

'could try harder'

Usually got myself bumped down to the same group for maths as my best mate so we could sit at the back and read MCN together and ignore the lesson...
    :D

5. Beagle Mafia

Beagle Mafia Guest

Gonna share then? :D

6. Snippet

Snippet PetForums VIP

Every single report I got at secondary school said I should make more of a contribution in class and I should stop skipping PE. I was painfully shy and I hated running about.

7. harley bear

harley bear PetForums VIP

The last couple of years at school i dont remember having any reports..... i wasnt their much for them to wright anything about me:D

8. classixuk

classixuk PetForums VIP

I don't have them now, but I do remember my woodwork teacher stating, "Classixuk would do well to learn to listen to the voice of experience rather than questioning it".

:eek:

9. smudgiesmummy

i will see where they are ... bare with me lol

10. sue&harvey

sue&harvey PetForums VIP

Mine were "could try harder" or "needs to apply herself". They never even commented on my 100% attendance for the entire duration of high school!

I remember having my TV taken out of my room, but can't remember why :confused: I was really quite good at school, only had one teacher able to engage us into wanting to work though :rolleyes:

11. bigdaddy

bigdaddy PetForums VIP

got kicked out so didnt get any past year 9

12. CharleyRogan

CharleyRogan PetForums VIP

I got intelligent but disruptive!

13. LyndaDanny

LyndaDanny PetForums Senior

I was very vocal, apparently. All lies lol

14. Beagle Mafia

Beagle Mafia Guest

Just little snippets ;) but scarily true :D

Year 7
    French – Gemma is yet to improve her confidence when working orally.
    History - Gemma can be rather inclined to chatter
    Geography - Gemma's project on volcanoes was sensational, her project on the production of tea however did result in a slight mess, although she tried hard. Her recent assessment saw her sitting evenly in the class.

Year 8
    Headteacher’s comment – Such a super report for a super student, Gemma is a pleasure to have in the school.

Year 9
    French – Gemma’s oral skills are the best in the class. She is a pleasure to teach and an absolute breath of fresh air.

English – Gemma would easily achieve a grade A at GCSE if she read her text before submitting and understand that an occasional error can alter the meaning of the whole text. Punctuation is developing but again her commas usage would benefit from revision.

Maths – An absolute joy to teach.

Year 10
    Science – Gemma is a promising student. Her predicted grade of D was reassessed to B however in her first modular exam she achieved an A*. Gemma is very unassuming in her ability but she is a very able student and would achieve so much if she could develop her confidence.

PSHE – Gemma is a very capable student her leadership skills are exceptional. The project she led on conception was very entertaining, resulting in a Merit point.

:lol: a few made me chuckle :D

15. Thedogsdinner

Thedogsdinner PetForums Junior

I like to embarress the kids by bringing them out every now and again

16. smudgiesmummy

dawn is a hard working and keen young lady , she is making very satisfactory progress . her behavior and manner are excellent (4th year high school science)

dawns test performance may prevent her gaining accreditation at GCSE (5th year high school science)

dawn works to the best of her ability, but i am sure with a little more self confidence she could improve her marks even more. a very quiet pupil who is making steady progress as she is gaining in confidence (2nd year high school.. science)

this from primary school

dawn started the year very nervously. she did not like me talking to her or vice versa. if she had a problem she would just sit and think about it.she did very little work, she seemed worried about making mistakes
    more recently however there as been a big improvement .dawn is still a quiet girl but is tackling her work more intelligently, she listens attentively, answers questions, speaks to me readily and is producing much more work
    neatness is a problem however and dawn must practice hard to produce letters which are properly formed.spellings are improving slowly
    her number and maths work is progressing nicely and she has done some good pieces of work
    i hope dawn continues to persevere and that her work improves steadily
    a friendly, pleasant girl who likes to please

( class teacher 1983)

and same report but head teacher

dawn has worked hard this year, i hope that as her confidence grows, her work will continue to improve

ive got loads somewhere,, must be in the attic lol

17. Thedogsdinner

Thedogsdinner PetForums Junior

Esp when the BF is over :wink:

18. Beagle Mafia

Beagle Mafia Guest

I'm still wanting to find my leavers book :D

19. smudgiesmummy

ive got that here lmao . well part of it lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice