Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

school reports

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by alaun, Jun 1, 2010.

1. alaun

alaun PetForums VIP

Okay this is a work avoidance thread - I'm meant to be writing my school reports and I'm bored :rolleyes:

I thought it might be fun to write some about our dogs instead.

so here goes...

Taz is a unique girl with a fun loving personality. She is very outgoing but needs to learn to concentrate more. She likes to make new friends but needs to realise that not everybody wants to be her friend. She often distracts others from their work. She has made some progress with her lessons this year but I feel if she applied herself she would learn so much more. :D

2. Guinevere13

Guinevere13 PetForums VIP

I am better at work avoidance than you :thumbup: I haven't started mine yet :(

3. alaun

alaun PetForums VIP

Lol, ours have to be in next week - I'm soooooooooo bored! :D

4. LostGirl

LostGirl PetForums VIP

zeb- Is very outgoing, but needs to try and concentrate abit more on the tasks in front of him, bubbly Has sadly been to the headmasters after a few run in's with some others, Hopefully this is have now past and Zeb can excel in the areas he enjoys

Bear- Bear tends to live in his own world at times and has to be reminded to concentrate and get on with the job, Love food technology and excels at food tasks!

5. alaun

alaun PetForums VIP

Love it!

Nuala also exceeds well in food technology although she needs to apply the same level of enthsiasm for the other subjects. She enjoys physical education but would rather that the timetable was fitted around her needs. Nuala has a tendancy to drift of in lessons and would benefit from MORE sleep. :)

6. crazybones

crazybones PetForums VIP

Kya- well she likes to be centre of attention if she is not then she will out so all the big dog knows she is there. She also has a tendency to want to be the boss and she almost definitely chooses who she like and dislikes. oh and she love to sit and have a chat lol

Loki- it was only Loki's first day so we really can't judge her just yet but she defo like to follow me around, she is a toe biter but she get you when your not looking but there no way you can get mad with eyes like hers. (i will update you further with her progress as she matures)lol

7. dobermummy

dobermummy Banned

max - is confident without being over powering, although he does need to realise his size and that he isn't atually a lap dog. he gets top marks in food tec. and always makes sure the dishes are spotless.

izzi - can be a bit too independent at times, and although she is extreamly good at p.e. she needs to pay more attention to her teacher and not jsut do her own thing

kenzo - is the class clown, he will happily turn any lesson into a joke and thinks that wagging his whole bottom half will get him out of any trouble. he is very gentile and conciderate to the others.

tilly-mai - a real little madam, she expects her own way all the time and knows how to throw a tantrum when she doesnt get it. luckily the other know how to react and just ignore her.

marley - he tries his hardest to keep up with the others and often succeeds. his biggest problem is confidence and when alone he tends to be scared of everything. we are working on this and helping him.

alaun likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice