Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

School Holidays

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by momentofmadness, Apr 4, 2011.

1. momentofmadness

momentofmadness PetForums VIP

Don't you just love them.. I was hoping for a lie in.. :lol: the dogs put a stop to it or atleast Bobby did.. :rolleyes: he got me up at 8am I let them out and then 9am :lol: and i jumped back in bed cause the kids were still asleep after a late night.. So he then got me up at 10am.. Gawd I love that little fella..

Right Ive got to think of some things to do with them.. They ar out with their mates now.. But I like to do things as well not just sit in the house all day waiting for them to come in for drinks and food.. :rolleyes:

What do you guys get up to with your kids..

Oh one blessing.. Less traffic about.. :)

2. francesandjon

francesandjon PetForums VIP

School holidays?? already? Easter hols I presume.....my sister is a teacher and they don't finish til the end of this week.

3. Jazzy

Jazzy PetForums VIP

My daughter finishes on Friday too. They go back the day after Easter Monday though which is a bit daft.:rolleyes: They are then in for 3 days and then off for the Royal wedding.

4. momentofmadness

Easter is at the end of april? Im sure mine go back on the 18th.. is it me or are this years holidays a bit strange.. :lol: and a bit too often.. :lol:

5. My daughter told me this last weekend that they are getting three weeks off at easter! think it is because of the royal edding plus may day conbined with easter! She has asked me if I can help out with child care during this period!

It must be awfuly hard for those working mums who are surviving on a low income! How the hell do they manage!

Assume they still have the ong summer hols!

6. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

My kids are at school till the end of next week :eek:.

7. new westie owner

new westie owner PetForums VIP

Kids off here too go back for 3 days then off again :)

8. momentofmadness

Lucky you.. apparently mine are off now back for a week then off again.. :eek:

9. CharleyRogan

CharleyRogan PetForums VIP

I'm in uni till thursday... but I am only in for a grand total of 4 hours till then :D but I need to write some essays before then :(

10. bigdaddy

bigdaddy PetForums VIP

my littleun is in till firday then off for 2 weeks

11. CharleyRogan

CharleyRogan PetForums VIP

I think I get 5 weeks for Easter this year and then back in for a grand total of 3 days for exams then I'm finished for Summer :) 13th May and I'm finished :D

12. bird

bird PetForums VIP

Thanks for reminding me Monster is off for close on 3wks for easter. :cryin: :cryin: Eldest has been sneaky and only taken the last week off, so she gets a couple of days to herself when monster goes back to school. :mad:

13. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

i just hope the weather is nice so they can play out, nothing worse than windy rainy weather and having them bored stuck in doors...:rolleyes:

14. Argent

Argent PetForums VIP

I'm in for another two weeks, then off for three, then back in for seven, then I graduate Uni!!!

15. bird

bird PetForums VIP

Tell me about it. :rolleyes: am now thinking up ways to keep monster busy should the weather go crappy. :(

16. paddyjulie

paddyjulie PetForums VIP

Mine finishes on Friday back in on the 28th then off on the 29th for the wedding...

i finish on Friday also for a week ...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice