Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Schnauzer Grooming, Notts or Sheffield?

Discussion in 'Dog Grooming' started by SuperCarly, Jun 9, 2010.

1. SuperCarly

SuperCarly PetForums Newbie

I am looking for somebody who can hand strip Schnauzers, in Nottingham OR in Sheffield (I'm moving there in three months.)

Any ideas?

Thanks,
    CARLY

2. Tanya1989

Tanya1989 PetForums VIP

I'll ask aroung for you, have quite a few "contacts". I live smack bang in the middle and on the showing scene so will ask around for you.

Is it for show the stripping or a good tidy up? I'll find out about breeders around here. They're likely to know

3. pyneoaks

pyneoaks PetForums Junior

have you tried k9 cuts at shirebrook beth hand strips and owns and shows schnauzers
    do you show carly ? has we run 2 ringcraft club one on a tuesday night at aspley and the other one is on a wednesday night in chesterfield if we can help you in any way
    good luck in the move

4. SuperCarly

SuperCarly PetForums Newbie

Thank you both for replying. Yes, I have been to Shirebrook before and I was very happy, it's just a way out for me and I wondered if there were any more places closer. Plus, my mum booked an appointment for me there once and I missed it because it was months down the line and I totally forgot about it. I always worry about people being angry, but I guess I can just explain it was a mistake!

I don't show Archie, no - in fact if you knew him you'd laugh at that. He's so unruly. I've took him clicker training before and though he IS good and quite responsive to it, he's still a little devil. I can imagine judges looking at him and just thinking 'oh dear.' haha

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice