UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone, our lovely Scamp is 15 today, and still as sprightly and as loved by us all as ever. Later today we're all gonna celebrate his birthday, assuming he wants he wants to come back in from the garden :)

Happy birthday Scamp, we love you so much!

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Happy birthday scamp! Hope my cat gets to that age and far beyond! Is he an indoor cat and just allowed in the garden?

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Happy birthday scamp! Hope my cat gets to that age and far beyond! Is he an indoor cat and just allowed in the garden?
Hi,no Scamp is very much an outdoor cat,I couldn't keep him in if I wanted to,we see more of him in the winter:) however these days he does spend more time in our garden during the summer but he still roams the neighbourhood:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone for your birthday wishes,Scamp has had a great day doing what he does best,Sleeping:lol: although he has been tearing about the garden a bit and playing with his new toys.He has now retired for the evening(due mainly to the rain):thumbup:

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry i am a little late but i hope that scamp had a lovely Birthday.
I hope he has more to enjoy.
Lovely pictures of him. He doesn't look 15!!:D
Hi thanks,yes he had a lovely day and I agree he doesn't look 15,I put that down to his diet,he only eats fresh meat(refused all commercial petfood when a kitten) and a few biscuits a day plus he is still very active,always having a roam about the neighbourhood:lol: I hope he is with us for a few more years too,I can't imagine life without him:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.