UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
to my foster ozzy :(

his new owners have passed all the checks and they are coming to pick him up in the morning. he has only been her a few days and needs a lot of training and need to learn to calm down but im gonna miss the staffy kisses
and the way his whole bod wiggles when he is happy :(

but at least he is going to a loving home with a nice couple. he was my first foster and hsnt been to easist due to his lack of training but def looking farward to my next foster :D

so good luck mr ozzy

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sadly mr oz is still here as his new family never turned up :(

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Awww bless him......at least he just knows he is happy with you and doesn't have any idea that he has been let down like that. Some people don't deserve the pleasure and fulfillment having a dog gives you.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's a worry. They got through the interview, etc, and were hardly a good reliable home!
since found out that they got a 7wk old pup from a family memeber and just never botherd to tell the rescue :( i guess it happens tho

·
Registered
758 Posts
since found out that they got a 7wk old pup from a family memeber and just never botherd to tell the rescue :( i guess it happens tho
How rude! I hope their names go onto the rescue's 'blacklist' poor little Ozzy deserves someone with a longer attention span.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
feel sorry for him as he such a loving pup :(

unfort altho there has been a lot of intrest in him trying to find a sutible home is the hard part as due to his lack of training and his age he is no good round kids ect not aggressive but very jumpy and nips when happy he needs a home were he cn hve one to one time lots of wlks and be trained in how to behave.

have been told that someone is intrested - al;ready passed the home check and they have been ringin most days to find out if he is still avilable lol so fingers crossed :)

·
Registered
703 Posts
Well done for helping probably more dogs than us dog owners. Hope he gets a good home. Will you still see him when he goes to new home?

I've always had dogs but don't think I could do the fostering because I'd get too attached to the dog to only have them for a bit. I'd end up hoping no one wanted the dog so I could keep it.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
good news the people who have been phone about oz every day to see if he has been rehomed yet have had him :D

he was picked up at 330 and is on his way to his new life oxford :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.