Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Say goodbye, say hello!

Discussion in 'Dog Photo Galleries' started by alphadog, Aug 2, 2009.

1. alphadog

alphadog PetForums VIP

Poor Selma's head is spinning.... she's just said goodbye to her buddy Bruce (foster Lab who has now gone back home) and now Patty my old foster has come back for her holidays.... it's like Picadilly, no wonder she's so tired!

Attached Files:

2. FREE SPIRIT

FREE SPIRIT PetForums VIP

Ahh bless....gorgeous dogs....beautiful pics. ;) :D

3. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

Good to hear Bruce was able to go home.
    Great pic of Bruce and Selma running in the water. And the picture of her and Patty is gorgeous. - How long in Patty staying?
    No wonder she's having a nap with all that play time :)

4. alphadog

alphadog PetForums VIP

Aw thanks. I'm really pleased that Bruce has been able to go back home, he needs some stability, he progressed so much with his training, he's going to be a gorgeous boy!

Patty is staying for 2 weeks. They are anything but best friends, there has always been inter bitch aggression with the two of them and I have to have eyes in the back of my head! Hopefully they'll get used to each other again and settle down soon ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice