Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Sanity check

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by piggybaker, Jun 25, 2009.

1. piggybaker

piggybaker PetForums VIP

OMG my daughter has 2 friends home tonight and they are so giggly.

They are all in there swimmies on the trampoline at the mo, then they are in the pool :eek:ut:

have to start there dinner soon, hopping to eek them out till 5 for dinner

Then there is my son, who is like WHAT!!!!

2. sullivan

sullivan PetForums VIP

Know how you feel i use to be a registered child minder and know how manic things can get. i use to have up to ten on my books and had 7 once ranging from 2 to 11. Hard to cater for such a mixed age but i managed Just.....Only child minded for 4 years though and neede adult company ...as much as i love kids...

3. piggybaker

piggybaker PetForums VIP

Feel like i have to have eyes int he back of my head as they are back in the pool:eek:

4. sullivan

sullivan PetForums VIP

How old mate. I have one of 12 she had a house full round yesterday....It was very loud

5. piggybaker

piggybaker PetForums VIP

they are all 6 years and my son is 8, and one girl is very bossy andd it grates on the other 2,, you know one of these that always has to have a downer on everthing and when i ask for something says no ,,,,, smile will get through it gggrrrr

I would not make a good child minder, i like my kids in my home, I find others coming in hard work LOL, so hats off to you for being a childminder

6. CatzEyes

CatzEyes PetForums VIP

Feel for you, that is a handful especially at that age. Mine are 10 and 17 and a handful in a half.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice