UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well at the shelter today we had fantastic news - in one of our spare field the new recruits for the Jandame (police) have agreed to build an agility course for the dogs at the centre to offer more stimulation. They plan for it to be finished in September - so we were trying to work out what to do as a grand opening. Shock Horror the suggestion was a animal show!!! Well you know how İ feel about that but before İ can say anything its agreed that İ am organising it. We have secured cups etc from sponsors and are going to have events such as best walked dog on a lead prettiest cat tamest rabbit etc... we have got leads collars food etc as prizes. i have even found someone who will make rabbit hutches as prices. Have not got a clue how much space a Rabbit needs. Oh well this will make some members laugh a lot. İn fact DT will be rolling all over the place.:)

Knowing me the Rabbits will have houses the size of Buckingham palace.

Reactions: noushka05

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
You should ask on the rabbit section, I am sure you will get lots of advice about hutches on there :) I suppose it doesn't harm to get the word across and raise funds at the same time does it? Good luck with the organising and have fun.

·
Unicorn denier. Snowflake. Activist ;)
26,063 Posts
LOL Sammy would laugh at this TL:D

i know we've had our disagreements over it too, but the animals of the world would have a fantastic life if everyone were more like you!:)

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.