My cat has been sleeping to much for two weeks. She does not want to eat but she drinks a cow milk. The vet told me that she has eaten a poisoned mouse. My cat got three injections and then got better. Then her throat was swollen on the left. She got injections for the salivary gland. The swelling on the left side has gone but now it is swelling on the right side of the throat. The vet gave me vitamin K for her. She lost appetite a month ago and she is seven years old. What can I do? Thank you in advance.