Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Safe Stix dog toys for sale

Discussion in 'Dog Classifieds' started by ThePetExpress, Apr 12, 2011.

1. ThePetExpress

ThePetExpress PetForums Junior

We now stock Safe Stix dog toys, a 70cm rubber dog toy designed as an alternative to throwing sticks for dogs.

Safestix are slightly weighted allowing them to be thrown further than normal sticks and the rounded ends prevent it lodging in the ground which is a common cause of many injuries.

They also float and are a bright colour making them easier to find. We are currently selling these for £12.99 on the site.

For more information, please click this link:
    Safestix Dog Toys

2. Dogless

Dogless PetForums VIP

Have to say I got one of these a few months ago and Kilo LOVES his, will carry it everywhere with him if allowed; great buy!!

3. XxZoexX

XxZoexX PetForums VIP

Think i may invest in one of these.. Jack loves bringing you sticks especially out of water but alas there dangerous so one of these would be fab :thumbup;

4. Dogless

Dogless PetForums VIP

Kilo reckons they are great :D

They are durable and the colour means I can find it easily when I do one of my terrible throws into the middle of the bushes :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

5. XxZoexX

XxZoexX PetForums VIP

I threw Jacks Dummy over a school fence today, Got it back but then it took me ages to get it off him after as tho your not loosing MY toy :lol:

Definatly gonna order one :thumbup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice