Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

safe places for my dog to swim

Discussion in 'Dog Walking' started by planesick, Aug 3, 2010.

1. planesick

planesick PetForums Newbie

Hi - I have recently moved to the Derbyshire/ Nottinghamshire border. I now live in a village called Langwith. The only places I know are Matlock (where my mother in law lives) and worksop (where my new job is).
    Can anyone tell me where i can take my dog swimming? We have just moved from the sea and she loves swimming- plus it is non weight bearing as she has an old injury. Also, if anyone lives in the area and would like to meet for a dog walk feel free to contact me... :001_cool:
    thanks,
    Shelley

2. Amy&Ted

Amy&Ted PetForums VIP

Hmm... there is a little park near me in Berry Hill (near Mansfield) that has a lovely little bit of water. There is also Clumber Park but not sure if dogs can swim in there?

Erm... if i can think of any more places i shall let you know!!!

3. Spellweaver

Spellweaver PetForums VIP

4. planesick

planesick PetForums Newbie

Thanks for the suggestions. Molly will be very happy now. Thanks for the links too. Shelley.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice