Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Sabrina the fraud!

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Space Chick, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Space Chick

Space Chick PetForums VIP

I like to give Harry and Sabrina raw food... Today we gave them a lambs heart between them, cut into chunks.

Well Sabrina has been acting like its her own kill, playing with it, miaowing loudly, bringing it onto the living room rug...and my bed (my duvet now has blood stains :rolleyes:)

So, do any of your cats take out their hunting instincts on already dead pieces of meat, and act as fraudulently as my gorgeous Sabrina?

Harry... Well he's just been scoffing :p

2. buffie

buffie Mentored by Meeko

Meeko,my otherwise very "hunter/killer" motivated Raggie gives any raw food the :w00t:WTF is that, look.He is absolutely horrified at the thought of even touching it :rolleyes:I dont rate his chances very highly if he ever gets out and has to fend for himself :eek:

3. Dante

Dante PetForums VIP

Here's what Pandora likes to do with his:

Pandora vs. chicken wing - YouTube

This was before we got the girls, I'm just rewatching this in awe of how clean our kitchen floor used to look! :eek:

4. Shadow And Lightning

Shadow And Lightning PetForums VIP

shadow does that with almost anything i give him, althoug scared of the chicken wing, bits of boiled chicken etc i give them he drags around the house pouncing on them and throwing them etc, hes currently doing it with a bit of turkey lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice