UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
We are all Ukraine
23,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to say he might not the best singer in what supposed to be a singing competition....
but that man has lots of courage to be himself , to dress in his own style,and be beautiful ..if not to everyone taste...

I wish him all the best for he also seems to be genuine and nice person...
there are many good voices...but ...

Go Rylan!!!!

otherwise the show is really quite flat...

·
Registered
6,430 Posts
well lets be honest they could say the public voted any way they like , how are we to know any different

Shows like this are always fixed , they know who they want in the live shows

For instance , I love Lucy Spraggan , her first audition was amazing but twice after that she was crap , at bootcamp and then judges houses she admitted it herself , yet she still got through :rolleyes:

·
Registered
23,247 Posts
Yup, Rylan is hideously untalented but he seems like such a sweetheart you kinda root for him anyways.:) When Gary was so horrible to him after his song it felt abit like he was kicking a puppy for weeing on the carpet!!LOL:D

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
HaHa yeah Rylan is a character! ^^ i always get drawn to the people who are different and stand out as its a rare thing these days!

I wouldn't necessarily vote for him as he is not my favorite voice but he definitely adds variety to the show :D

·
Registered
8,177 Posts
He's the one to ,love to hate this year, if you look back there is always at least one of them every series, personally he reminds me of a male Jordan every time I see him. :D

·
We are all Ukraine
23,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
and this show needs one Johnny, one Wagner or Diva Fever ..just I hate seeing those people abused or humiliated for what they stand for...

do not let them in if you think their singing skills are not good enough...but they deserve all respect as everyone else

must say I do not enjoy this hsow as it is getting really un nice...
and Lucy should be in BGT !!!where yyou do your thing ..
she is atalented stand up comedian/song writer and this is not right spot for her huge talent...

·
Registered
8,177 Posts
I think with the right handling Lucy has made it, her audition song was in the charts a couple of weeks ago, and hey, Jedward have made a fortune out of no talent because of the X Factor. :D but I understand what you mean there are a lot of deluded souls out there.

·
Registered
13,472 Posts
I have to admit i cant stand rylan! Hes such a freakin drama llama..the guy needs to grow some balls and stop being such an over reacter

·
We are all Ukraine
23,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I just hate people being ut into the final just to be ridiculed, abused and humiliated....
they may have be well deluded but what treat anyone you chose yourself with so little respect?

And Johnny or Wagner were funny and had their merits too...
and Rylan does not sing worse that Jedward duo or many others....:)

Stop that bulling!!!!

·
Registered
13,472 Posts
I personally think hes ott on purpose, he knows hes a joke act and by rights shouldnt even be in the finals...he wants the attention thats why he over reacts! Good or bad press is still attention.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.