UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a female russian hamster shes about 6 month and lives on her own i did originaly get her brother to live with her thaught they were the same sex but realised before it was too late and shes always seemed fine on her own she has lots of toys but only really bothers with her wheel shes abit of a mrs fitty crossed with a diva but lately she seems bored and lonely i wondered if it would be ok to introduce her to another female and if so how to go about it

·
Banned
2,732 Posts
Don't bother. Most Dwarf hamsters end up needing seperating even if their bought up together to begin with, so the chances of succesfully introducing another one after she's lived alone for months is very low. Hamsters are solitary animals and actually prefer to live alone anyway, she will be quite alright by herself.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.